Your App can be a great Social Media Magnet for your content. That is, it can connect people to your social media outlets, such as Facebook Page, Twitter Feed or Email Newsletter.
In order to drive your app users to your social media outlets, you must offer some value to them. This can be Free Apps from your app network. For instance, when you release an app, you can offer it for free for the first 24 hours and people on your social media outlets will be the first to find out!
I have done this in one of our app networks. Look at how it is implemented, it is on the last screenshot on the right. It connects the users to Facebook, Twitter, Email and App Store.
So, the right funnel for your users must be:
- Find your App on App Store (you must use the right keywords for this to happen).
- Download your App from App Store (you must use the right icon, screenshots and description for this to happen).
- Enjoy using your App (you must put the right content and have the right UX for this to happen).
- Find the opportunity to get similar apps for free (you must provide it inside the app)
- Give you permission to notify them about similar apps in future: give you email address, facebook like, twitter follow (you must embed these options inside the app)
This way, you will build a quality following on different social networks for free.
This is opposed to building a following using paid traffic: it costs money and does not deliver the high quality users.
To Your Success!
- What Is The Most Effective Way To Promote Your App After Release For Free? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Build THE BEST Email List Fast Using An App?
- No Ads! Or How To Sell A Pleasant User Experience?
- App Market Research – What Is The Best Category With Best Downloads?
- How To Increase The ROI Of Your App?