When you publish apps, there are a lot of small things you need to accomplish on a daily basis.
- Communication with designers
- Communication with developers
- Submitting apps
- Deciding on app updates
- Deciding on new apps
- Etc. etc.
These tasks are of repetitive nature and, therefore, appreneurs wear tired of them after a while.
To avoid the boredom, which will inevitably lead to decreased productivity, follow this piece of advice:
Put your mind on higher goal when doing mundane app tasks:
- Revenue increase resulting from the tasks
- One step towards less work in future as more apps will be earning revenue for you
- Sense of accomplishment once you notify your network when the app is in the App Store
That is, while doing the mundane tasks, you actually think about the 3 things above. This will put your mind into a positive state resulting in a constantly high productivity.
To Your Success!
If you’d like to learn more about starting and growing your app business, I’m writing a book to teach you exactly that. All email subscribers will get a 50% discount when the book is released.
- What Is The Best Way To Increase International App Sales? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- Do Not Pull Information. Rather, Get It Pushed To You. Save Time. (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Manage Revenue Fluctuations In App Store? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Meaning of Speed In App Project? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Grow App Business With Constant Working Capital? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)