When your developers and designers produce many reskins of the same code, you get many very similar apps.
When you try to submit them at once, they might get rejected by Apple.
The reason being: you are trying to clutter the App Store with similar apps contributing to the negative user experience in the store.
This, however, can be easily avoided.
- Have your developer work on several codes at once.
- Submit only 1 reskin of a code at a time. That is, you can have several reskins submitted at a time but they shall be based on different codes.
- Once 1 reskin of a code is accepted by Apple, upload another reskin of the same code.
This way, you will avoid that Apple rejects your reskins. Overall, it will enable you to move fast with reskin publishing!
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 50% discount when the book is released.
- How To Buy App Source Code Effectively? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Manage Revenue Fluctuations In App Store? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Right App Publisher Mindset? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Best Way To Increase International App Sales?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- Do Not Pull Information. Rather, Get It Pushed To You. Save Time.(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)