When you give your app development team a bigger project (10+ apps at once), it is essential you agree on a project plan with the team.
Otherwise, delays are inevitable.
If you agree on the project deadline without a project plan, the deadline will be delayed.
If you do agree on the project plan, the deadline might still be delayed but the likelihood of this is greatly reduced.
So, what is the right project plan for your app development team?
Here is an 3 Step App Project Plan Template that have proven to be very effective again and again:
Milestone 1 with Deadline: App Team has understood the project goals and is ready to start. It will require a great deal of input from you:
- which codes to reskin/develop
- code features
- app designs
- icon designs
- screenshot designs
- code upload responsibility
- metadata responsibility
- ad networks to use
- ad placements
All your input shall be in written form (dropbox or google docs, not email).
Milestone 2 with Deadline: App Team has created a clear plan for each app with the following deadlines:
- app graphics finished and sent for review
- feedback on app graphics incorporated
- app code finished and sent for review using testflight
- feedback on app code incorporated
- app screenshots generated and sent for review (dropbox)
- feedback on app screenshots incorporated
- app submitted to iTunes
- app payment received from you
You agree with the plan. The plan is in written form (dropbox or google docs, not email).
Milestone 3 with Deadline: App Team has finished the execution according to the agreed plan. App Team has been paid according to the agreed conditions.
Let your app team only start when the plan is in place in written form. It will save you lots of delays, headaches and arguments.
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 50% discount when the book is released.
- One Iteration App Approval – How To Achieve Highest Project Efficiency? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Submit An App To App Store The Fastest Way? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Buy App Source Code Effectively? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Manage Revenue Fluctuations In App Store? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Grow App Business With Constant Working Capital? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- app deadlines
- app milestones
- app payments
- app plan
- app project plan
- app store
- app to make money
- Gantt chart
- get rich with apps
- Google Doc
- how to make a living with app reskinning
- how to make money with apps
- making a living with app reskinning
- Microsoft Project
- Project management
- Project plan