The iTunes link to your app can be determined before the app is submitted to iTunes Connect and gets published.
Having the link prior to app publishing is very beneficial. It enables you to:
- Create an affiliate link to the app to be used in all pre-launch marketing materials (scheduled blog posts, tweets, facebook posts, app cross-promotions etc.)
- Use the affiliate link inside the app itself when the user is prompted for review using e.g. Appirater
Now, how to get the app link before the app is submitted and published?
Here you go: once you create a new App in iTunes Connect, you are taken to the page where the App ID and App Link are specified.
You can right-click the “View in App Store” link on the page and copy the link contents into the clipboard.
Alternatively, you can just copy the App ID and use it to construct the app link in a generic way:
This way, you have got the future iTunes link of your app before it gets submitted and published!
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 50% discount when the book is released.
- How To Submit An App To App Store The Fastest Way? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Last Mile In App Project? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Take Full Advantage of the Apple Affiliate Program? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What A Call From Apple May Mean For Your App Business? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)