When you reskin games you must come up with themes for your game codes.
For a theme to be successful, it must be a good fit for the gameplay of the code.
That is, if you have got a runner code, the themes you come up with must lend themselves to running as defined by other successful runner games in the App Store.
So, themes like: Ninja Runner, Line Runner, Army Runner are going to work for the runner code.
By contrast, themes like Pig Runner, King Runner, Snake Runner may not work well because there is no evidence in the App Store that the users actually like this kind of games.
You can still try it but you must be aware of you taking a higher risk with such a reskin.
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Publish Many App Reskins Fast? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What A Call From Apple May Mean For Your App Business? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Buy App Source Code Effectively? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Manage Revenue Fluctuations In App Store? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Determine The App Link Before The App Is Submitted And Published? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- app code
- app that make money
- app theme
- army runner
- Browser Based
- choose app theme
- Desktop Customization
- how to choose app theme
- how to make money with apps
- how to reskin apps
- king runner
- line runner
- ninja runner
- pig runner
- reskinning apps
- runner game
- runner games
- snake runner
- successful apps
- Video Games