When you reskin games, doing just 1 reskin of a source code will rarely be profitable.
Rather, doing 3-5 reskins of a source code is usually what it takes to take a reskin project to profitability within a reasonable time frame.
However, you must be aware of how fast the 3-5 reskins can actually hit the App Store and start generating revenue.
Apple may reject 3-5 reskins of your game when submitted for review at once.
If you do it one by one, however, you delay the time until all reskins are in App Store and generate revenue.
The remedy is to have 2-3 Apple Developer Accounts to distribute the reskins across.
This way, you can submit the reskins at once to different developer accounts!
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Publish Many App Reskins Fast? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Create An Effective 3 Step Project Plan For Your App Development Team? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Manage Revenue Fluctuations In App Store? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Buy App Source Code Effectively? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What A Call From Apple May Mean For Your App Business? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- app reskinning
- apps for sale to reskin
- get rich fast
- get richt quick
- how to make a living with app reskinning
- how to make money with apps using affiliate links
- learn how to reskin apps
- profitable apps fast
- publish free app and earn money
- reskinning apps quickly how long
- Source code
- startapp revenue