When you outsource development work to create apps, you need to enable your developers to work fast and efficient.
Once important aspect of it is to give your developers access to your user accounts on various portals.
- Apple Developer Account to create new App IDs, Provisioning Profiles and Push Notification Profiles
- iTunes Connect Account to submit new apps consisting of app codes, titles, descriptions, search keywords and metadata
- Pushwoosh Account to implement remote push notifications
- RevMob Account to implement ad impressions
- Chartboost Account to implement ad impressions
- Playhaven Account to implement ad impressions
- etc. etc.
Many of these accounts contain financial information and can be misused.
You have got 2 options here:
Low Trust With Your Developer: create all the necessary IDs on all the portals for each app yourself and forward them to your developers. It will require time and timely action from you for each app project.
High Trust With Your Developer: give your account details of the portals to the developer. It is the most convenient way for you. You must check all the accounts from time to time to avoid misuse.
Some portals allow you to create company accounts. Use them, if you can. This way, you will be able to create additional accounts for your developers with limited access rights ad needed.
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Submit An App To App Store The Fastest Way? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Grow App Business With Constant Working Capital? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How Old Is Your ASO? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Publish Many App Reskins Fast? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Create An Effective 3 Step Project Plan For Your App Development Team?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- apple developer account
- apps apps apps
- chartboost account
- establish trust
- how to make a living with app reskinning
- playhaven account
- Provisioning Profile
- Push technology
- pushwoosh account
- revmob account
- share accounts
- User (computing)