When you prepare to bring a Virtual Assistant (VA) on board of your app business, you need to take certain steps to:
- bring the business to an organized state that can be understood by other people
- prepare a small assignment to give the applicants for the VA position. This will help you quickly disqualify uncapable applicants and shortlist the capable ones
- prepare 4-5 assignments for the VA to work on immediately once hired
Moreover, you need to think about:
- how many hours per week (min and max) you want your VA to work for you
- what is the way to exchange digital files with your VA? (Dropbox, Google docs etc.)
- what overlapping time of day both you and the VA can communicate with each other?
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Create An Effective 3 Step Project Plan For Your App Development Team?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- One Iteration App Approval – How To Achieve Highest Project Efficiency?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- 1 App Reskin Does Not Make Sense But Many Do! (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Best Way To Share User Accounts With Your Developer? – Apple, iTunes, Pushwoosh, RevMob, Chartboost, Playhaven etc. (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Publish Many App Reskins Fast? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)