When you prepare App Search Keywords, you usually start with the keywords in English.
Once you define and enter the English Keywords in iTunes Connect, they are used also in all the international App Stores.
At the moment, there are 43 international App Stores:
These App Stores do not necessarily use English as the communication language with their users but the corresponding country language.
For instance, Spanish is used in the Spanish App Store and French is used in the French App Store and so on:
The users in the international App Stores usually use their local language to find apps. A good portion of them, though, use English as well because they know that they can find more apps that way.
That is, to be found in international App Stores, the best strategy is to use both: international and English keywords.
But what is the right tactics for this?
Here you go:
The fastest, most cost-effective and discovery-effective way to be found in international App Stores is to translate only the App Title. There is no urgent need to translate neither App Keywords nor App Description. This because the App Title has most weight in the search algorithm used by Apple when the users search for apps.
Once you have translated the App Title into different languages, you need to specify your App Keywords for each language that is not English. To do so, take your English keywords and remove the ones that are least effective in your point of view. Then, add the most effective keywords from your App Title in English. What you get is the most effective English keywords from your English App Title and Keywords. Make it 100 characters long including separating commas and use it in ALL international App Stores.
This way, you get:
- the most effective keywords
- for all international App Stores
- for the lowest price possible
- in record low amount of time
- with record low effort
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- What Is The Last Mile In App Project? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What A Call From Apple May Mean For Your App Business? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Best Way To Increase International App Sales? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Start A Profitable App Business From Scratch Fast? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Agree On Compensation For Developer Delays? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)