When your app developer prepares Ad IDs for your app, you must ensure he does not make any mistake.
If he does, you won’t get ad revenue!
If he does, you will lose at least a week of the initial revenue!
If he does, the only way to make it right is to put the new Ad IDs into the code and resubmit it.
You had better avoid these problems!
Make the step of Ad ID Creation and Insertion Into The Code an explicit step in the project your developer has to report on!
Do not make it implicit!
Do not just tell your developer to put ads into your app!
And, most importantly, after the app has been accepted by Apple, check the dashboards of the ad networks used: they must show statistics of ad displays in the app.
If they don’t, you have fallen into the trap and must ask your developer to put the right Ad IDs into the code and resubmit it.
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- What Is The Last Mile In App Project? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What A Call From Apple May Mean For Your App Business?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Best Way To Increase International App Sales?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Start A Profitable App Business From Scratch Fast?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Agree On Compensation For Developer Delays?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)