When you run app projects, you usually hire developers, designers and virtual assistants.
- The more people you hire, the more time you need to spend managing them.
- The more apps you produce, the more time you need to spend managing the app projects.
- The more features are contained in each app, the more complex the app project management is going to be.
Currently, all this management is done using spreadsheets, emails and documents.
I am thinking about creating a software solution to facilitate the app project management.
It shall enable newbies and professional app publishers to run app projects smoothly, in a standardized way.
The goal is to save time and money for app publishers caught up in a myriad of small management tasks.
If you are interested in creating an app project management software that would free up your time and save you money while enabling you to produce more apps faster, get in touch with me.
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Easily Get Your App Discovered in Google Searches? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Grow App Business With Constant Working Capital? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Make Sure Your App Developer Uses The Right Ad IDs In Your Apps? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Prepare Your App Business For A Virtual Assistant? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)