If you use Nextpeer technology to enable multiplayer functionality in your games, make sure, you use distinct IDs for each game level in each app.
Because, if you reuse the IDs, only one game, usually the latest one, will work.
Others will not. The user will not be able to enter any game level – something to be avoided at all costs.
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Start A Profitable App Business From Scratch Fast?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Prepare Effective App Search Keywords For International App Stores Fast?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Easily Get Your App Discovered in Google Searches?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Grow App Business With Constant Working Capital?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Make Sure Your App Developer Uses The Right Ad IDs In Your Apps?(appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)