When you plan a larger app reskin project consisting of 10+ app reskins, you want to calculate your profit before you start.
This can be done using the method described in an earlier blog post: How To Calculate App Profit Before You Start App Project?
However, it is also important to calculate for app reskins that may fail – that is, perform under expected revenue.
Here is the rule of thumb:
To be on the safe side calculate for 25% of planned app reskins to perform under expected revenue.
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- 1 App Reskin Does Not Make Sense But Many Do! (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Publish Many App Reskins Fast? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Prepare Your App Business For A Virtual Assistant? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Grow App Business With Constant Working Capital? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Easily Get Your App Discovered in Google Searches? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)