When you do App Reskinning, your worst enemy is an Apple Reviewer REJECTING your App, right?
So, what can you do to avoid App Rejections?
- Have multiple Developer Accounts. Yes, this can be a pain to get but there is no way around it if you want to publish app reskins in volume fast.
- Submit a new code reskin to a developer account only after the previous reskin of the same code was accepted 10 days ago.
- Develop your own unique app code and publish its reskins. When finished with the reskins, sell the source code reskin licenses to other developers to recoup your initial development costs.
To Your Success!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Make Your App Stand Out With Local Notifications?
- How To Make A Profit Calculation For A Large App Reskin Project?
- Do Not Ever Reuse Nextpeer ID – Your Apps Will Fail!
- How To Develop An App From Scratch The Fastest Way?
- How To Effectively Manage Your App Developers, Designers and Virtual Assistants?
What Are The Questions You Have About Your App Business Right Now? Comment On This Article!
- angry birds
- app marketing
- app millionaire
- App Project
- app rejected
- app rejected by Apple
- app rejections
- app rejections suck
- app reskinning secrets
- app reskinning tips
- apps that make money
- avoid app rejections
- develop app
- development costs
- how to make a living with app reskinnning
- how to make money with app
- how to make money with apps
- multiple developer accounts
- own app code
- sell source code
- temple run
- wait with reskins