If you are serious about your app business, you shall think about publishing apps on several platforms at once.
In gaming, this can be achieved through Unity or Cocos2d-X.
In other genres, this can be achieved through Phone Gap.
In Android world alone, there are more than 20 App Stores, you can publish in.
Even very small App Stores, such as Blackberry, might be interesting if you are targeting a very specific niche, such as entrepreneurs over 50, operating in very traditional industries.
The goal is to reuse as many assets as possible across platforms:
- app content
- app design
- app icon
- app title
- app description
- app search keywords
Here is the rule of thumb:
- Always start on iOS first when you are a beginner in the app business. This will bring you the most revenue.
- As you progress in your app business understanding, find a team that can publish on many platforms simultaneously.
It is so much fun to go cross-platform reusing most of the assets you created for iOS. It will most probably not double you revenue but it will definitely significantly improve your Return On Investment (ROI) in the assets.
To Your Success!
What Are The Questions You Have About Your App Business Right Now? Comment On This Article To Get The Answers FAST!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- Forget About Marketing Outside The App Store! It does not work!
- How To Do App Reskinning Avoiding App Rejections?
- How To Make Your App Stand Out With Local Notifications?
- How To Make A Profit Calculation For A Large App Reskin Project?
- Do Not Ever Reuse Nextpeer ID – Your Apps Will Fail!