If you want to play the app reskinning game, you need solid source code that lends itself to reskinning with different themes.
If the app, whose source code you are considering, is in the App Store, you can easily check it:
- Just download the app and play with it for 5 minutes.
- Try every function and feature you can see to find out any crashes.
- Try on different devices with varios operating system versions, if possible.
Once you are satisfied with the app and are about to buy its code, do one simple but extremely important step before pressing that Buy button:
Get in touch with your (or find a) development team to:
- find out if they can reskin the app at all
- find out how long it may take to reskin the app
- find out how much it may cost to reskin the app
- find out how much a bulk reskin order may cost
The answers of the development team may really surprise you:
- we do not deal with the programming language used in the app
- we cannot offer superior design for this type of app
- we cannot start with the reskin immediately
- the reskin of this app will cost more than usual
- the reskin of this app will take much longer than usual
- we cannot guarantee that all the planned reskins will be accepted Apple
Here is the rule of thumb:
Always talk with your development team about the reskin project feasibility before buying any app source code for reskin.
To Your Success!
What Are The Questions You Have About Your App Business Right Now? Comment On This Article To Get The Answers FAST!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Use Free Chartboost E-Mails To Increase Your App Revenue?
- How To Go Cross-Platform Right From The App Business Start?
- How To Do App Reskinning Avoiding App Rejections?
- How To Make Your App Stand Out With Local Notifications?
- How To Make A Profit Calculation For A Large App Reskin Project?