Sometimes you have an app which is working fine but does not have the right ad networks integrated or the ad network integration does not fire up ads at the right places or moments.
So, your first response to improve the situation is to hire a developer to do the integration for you.
With this, the usual questions come up:
- How much should you pay a developer?
- How long will it take?
The second question is easy to answer: it will take a good and experienced developer a couple of hours at maximum to do the ad integration.
The first question is not as easy because the quote you get from the developer will to a great extent depend on the clarity of instructions you provide.
Here is the rule of thumb:
To minimize the cost of ad integration, provide the instructions in this form:
Ad Networks to use. E.g.: RevMob and Chartboost.
Ad Formats to use. E.g.: RevMob Full Screen ad on app start and Chartboost interstituals between game levels.
Ad Placements: the best way to show the developer where to fire up the ads is to record a video where you show exactly the places and moments you want the ads to appear.
If you follow these 3 simple steps, you will save lots of time on communication with the developer. And at the same time, you will save money because the developer will see exactly what needs to be done right from the start. Their quote will be up to the point and not include costly negotiations and risk provisions.
To Your Success!
What Are The Questions You Have About Your App Business Right Now? Comment On This Article To Get The Answers FAST!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Do Quality Assurance In App Development Projects?
- How To Create A Successful App Brand?
- What To Do On App Rejection?
- What Yields Better Business Results Than Outsourcing?
- How To Enable Growth In Your App Business In Less Time?
- 5000 a month reskinning apps
- Ad Formats
- Ad Network Integration
- Ad Placements
- app rejection
- app source code
- how to make a successful brand
- how to reskin an app
- how to reskin apps
- learn to reskin apps
- most important about the design of the app?
- profit calculating rule of thumb
- reskin app source code sites
- reskin apps or game for money
- share apple developer account
- Successful App Brand
- the rule of thumb profit calculation table
- will google ban reskinned app