Many entrepreneurs have business partners that contribute to their business.
Having a business partner means that an arrangement must be made on how to share revenue, profits and losses generated by the produced apps.
Regardless of the business share the business partner is going to get, one of you must take of proper accounting.
What are the accounting tasks at hand?
Here is the list:
Keep track of general app business expenses monthly
Keep track of each app revenue monthly
Timely payments of all app business expenses
Monthly profit calculations for each app
Yearly taxation of the entire app business
Monthly or yearly revenue or profit share payments to the business partner depending on agreed terms
Monthly or yearly loss share direct debit to the business partner depending on agreed terms
Whoever does the accounting must be rewarded for it as these activities take up valuable time!
To Your Success!
What Are The Questions You Have About Your App Business Right Now? Comment On This Article To Get The Answers FAST!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How Much Should You Pay For Ad Network Integration?
- How To Create A Successful App Brand?
- What To Do On App Rejection?
- What Yields Better Business Results Than Outsourcing?
- How To Enable Growth In Your App Business In Less Time?
- 5000 a month reskinning apps
- app business
- app revenue
- business partners
- how to make a successful brand
- how to reskin an app
- how to reskin apps
- learn to reskin apps
- Monthly or yearly revenue
- most important about the design of the app?
- produced apps.
- profit calculating rule of thumb
- profit share
- profits and losses
- reskin app source code sites
- reskin apps or game for money
- share apple developer account
- share revenue
- the rule of thumb profit calculation table
- will google ban reskinned app