Virtual Assistants are a must for every app business.
Because the app business is made up of very many tiny actions that must be taken so that in orchestration the actions lead to app sales. All the actions are digital and therefore lend themselves to outsourcing to Virtual Assistants (VAs).
A good VA is invaluable because:
– they free up your time
– their employment is ROI-positive: you make more money than the VA’s salary
– they can sustain your business growth, stailment and shrinkage by working more or less hours on demand.
Now, how much should you pay for a VA?
Here is the rule of thumb:
The cheapest rate for a VA is $1 per hour.
The average rate for a VA is $3 per hour.
The high rate for a VA is $5+ per hour.
Go hire a VA now and get your life back and your business growing!
To Your Success!
What Are The Questions You Have About Your App Business Right Now? Comment On This Article To Get The Answers FAST!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Share App Revenue With Your Business Partners?
- How To Create A Successful App Brand?
- What To Do On App Rejection?
- What Yields Better Business Results Than Outsourcing?
- How To Enable Growth In Your App Business In Less Time?
- 5000 a month reskinning apps
- app business
- business growth
- how to make a successful brand
- how to reskin an app
- how to reskin apps
- learn to reskin apps
- most important about the design of the app?
- profit calculating rule of thumb
- reskin app source code sites
- reskin apps or game for money
- share apple developer account
- the rule of thumb profit calculation table
- virtual assistants
- will google ban reskinned app