Many appreneurs achieve success on one mobile platform first and branch out to other mobile platforms after that.
When going cross-platform, your time and money will be spread. Therefore, you will not be able to focus as much ad before.
With this the question will come up:
Shall I publish more apps on fewer platforms or fewer apps on more platforms?
Here is the rule of thumb:
To spread risk and achieve long-term consistent revenue, publish fewer apps on more platforms.
To Your Success!
What Are The Questions You Have About Your App Business Right Now? Comment On This Article To Get The Answers FAST!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- How To Make A Great Living With App Reskinning?
- How Fast Shall You Publish Apps?
- How To Create A Successful App Brand?
- What To Do On App Rejection?
- What Yields Better Business Results Than Outsourcing?
- 5000 a month reskinning apps
- dynamic platforms
- how to make a successful brand
- how to reskin an app
- how to reskin apps
- learn to reskin apps
- long-term consistent revenue
- mobile platform
- most important about the design of the app?
- profit calculating rule of thumb
- reskin app source code sites
- reskin apps or game for money
- share apple developer account
- the rule of thumb profit calculation table
- will google ban reskinned app