Everybody gets their Apps rejected: Beginners, Seasoned Appreneurs and Large Corporations.
Everybody is treated the same by Apple. That is, with the same random behaviour of app reviewers. 🙂
So, here are 4 things you should do right after an app rejection:
1. Appeal in the Resolution Center
2. If the appeal does not get the app into the App Store, resubmit the app using another bundle id on the same developer account
3. If this still gets the app rejected again, resubmit the app on another developer account
4. If even this gets the app rejected, follow step 1. again
At some point, you will have to think about changing some features in your app in accordance with the rejection reasons in the Resolution Centre.
Here is the rule of thumb:
- add the smallest feature possible that VISIBLY changes the app behaviour which was the reason for rejection.
- resubmit and only add another feature if you app is rejected again. It may well be accepted.
To Your Success!
What Are The Questions You Have About Your App Business Right Now? Comment On This Article To Get The Answers FAST!
I’m writing a book to teach you the most effective ways to start and grow a profitable app business fast. Subscribe here and get a 25% discount when the book is released.
- What Yields Better Business Results Than Outsourcing?
- How To Enable Growth In Your App Business In Less Time?
- How To Buy App Source Code Wisely?
- How To Go Cross-Platform Right From The App Business Start?
- How To Do App Reskinning Avoiding App Rejections?