Here is the truth from successful appreneurs:
- Apps are not about ideas.
- App sales are not about apps.
But about what?
- Apps are not about ideas but execution.
- App sales are not about apps but marketing.
- To make apps, you must shift your focus from app ideas to app execution.
- To make app sales, you must shift your focus from apps themselves to app marketing.
Execute well and fast, and you will have lots of apps.
Market well and fast, and you will have lots of app sales.
- Shift your focus on what causes success: execution and marketing.
- And do it in the right order: marketing first, execution second.
To Your Success!
If you’d like to learn more about growing app business, I’m writing a book to teach you exactly that. All email subscribers will get a 50% discount when the book is released.
- What Will Your Apps Be Worth In 10 Years? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- From App Idea To App Concept To App In Store: How To Do It? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- How To Grow App Business With Constant Working Capital? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Most Profitable Way To Release A Free And Paid App Pair? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Best Way To Increase International App Sales? (appdaddyblog.wordpress.com)